These regulations and Terms of Sale are issued by An Nam Fine Food Co. Ltd. (herein after referred to An Nam) The terms below apply to Wine & Beverage products that are imported and distributed by An Nam.
All products that are imported and distributed by An Nam have clear origin, an International Certification of Food Safety and are recognized by the Viet Nam Ministry of Health.
- Price List
- Product sample
- Photocopy of standard/quality verification
- Have the right to consultation and support before,during and after using the products
- Have the right to be provided with all documents regarding the products Certification of Origin
- Have the right to be refunded if An Nam does not honor its duty and responsibility as engaged with its customers.
An Nam may extend preferential rates to their customers at their discretion. An Nam will provide details of rates negotiated directly to the customers.
1. Preference rates will base on
- Long standing customers that regularly order An Nams products.
- Quantity and value of orders.
- Payment terms.
- Delivery distance from An Nam’s stores to the customer’s destination.
2. Delivery Time
- Delivery on the time agreed (inner urban areas).
- Delivery within the day agreed (outer urban areas).
- Delivery based on a week and month plan.
- We encourage and prefer customers who have long term ordering plans.
3. Preferential rates in details
- Free Delivery fee in HCMC, Hanoi, Da Nang
- Further discounts dependent on the size and nature of the order.
- For large orders An Nam will consider preferential pricing policies on case by case basis.
Web site : www.warehouse-asia.com
* For Wine: minimum order 1,000,000 VND
* For Beverage: minimum order a case on every SKU
- Order directly to nearest An Nam store via phone or Email.
2. Accepting orders and providing prices to customers
- An Nam will at all time promptly respond to customers requests and generally send quotations within 30 minutes.
3. Quotation confirmation
- An Nam will provide quotation to customers. Upon confirmation and acceptance all orders will be considered final.
- When all terms are approved including confirmation of quotation from customers, An Nam and the customer will sign an agreement containing standard terms.
4. Order Acceptance
- After the contract has been signed, accepted orders will be sent to An Nan Sales and Logistics department for processing.
- All orders are not fully complete will be considered temporary and customers will be notified that their orders are “ still to be processed”.
Customers may choose either direct payment or via payment via transfer prior to
- Option 1 : Payment prior to delivery.
- Option 2 : COD (cash on delivery).